I’ve been nominated for the “Liebster Award” by a fellow blogger this week, and it’s actually an honor so thank you so much Alaisdairjdewar for it! Please visit his blog to check out his “getting fit” progress!
Rules for this award are below to please have a read if you’re a nominee!!
There are a few things that I need to do. You will also have to do this if you are nominated.
1. Thank the blogger who has nominated you (done!).
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you (I’ve done that below).
3. Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 500 followers.
4. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Tag your nominees and post a comment in their blog to let them know you have nominated them.
So let’s get started.
**Questions, questions, questions**
This is the Q&A part, you now get to find out a bit about me:
1. What is your first name?
2. How old is your blog?
Not old…I only started it at the end of September 2013.
3. What country are you from?
Good ole Canada
4. Are you a morning, afternoon or night time person? (When it comes to writing!)
I can write anytime, but most often I choose about 3:30am, as I work nightshift.
5. What attracts you to reading other blogs?
A strong voice, and being an over-sharer. Those blogs speak the loudest and are the most relatable.
6. Have you ever had ‘Writers Block’?
Just once, and I realized it’s because I wasn’t stepping out of my comfort zone, in my blog and my life, in order to have more to write about.
7. What are your aspirations for your blog?
I want to inspire someone…even if it’s just one person, to make the same choice that I have. To abandon bad habits from a family member, to abandon “being the fat friend”, to give up “going on diets” and feeling ashamed in a changing room.
8. Would you ever consider collaborating with other bloggers?
Absolutely 🙂 more people means more ideas getting thrown around
9. Tell me something about yourself that none else knows
Uh, probably no one knows that as a child, I actually wanted to be movie action star, because then I could look cool haha
10. What is your favourite food or thing? Who is your favourite person?
Favorite food is SUSHI hands down…give me all the sushi now. My favorite person is my husband…only because he puts up with me through thick and thin…through my happy days, my almost-period days, and my definite period days. Love you, Cory.
11. If you could publish a book about your life, what would the title be?
The Girl Who Never Got a Break…and it would be about all the crazy stories in my life, and oh it would be so juicy.
Part of keeping this going forward is that I have to select 11 nominees. I love reading their posts, I hope you will too. Here they are
**My Questions for My Nominees**
Who were you named after?
Who inspired you to blog?
What stimulus inspires you to write…music, pictures, or events?
How long do you plan to blog?
What attracts you to other blogs?
What’s your ethnic background?
Which life-event was pivotal for you as a person?
What country would you like to visit?
What’s your favorite food?
What’s your favorite movie? Why?
Does this nomination inspire you?
There’s my post on this nice little award. Have a great day everyone ❤